Here is the perfect course for the Manager, Senior Salesperson and Key Account Executive. The course aims at developing and stretching existing skills of participants by deﬁning and explaining the key elements required in successfully identifying, planning and winning proﬁtable business. During the course participants will learn how to use their interpersonal skills to greater effect in dealing with major clients to create business advantages.
- To equip participants with the skills and conﬁdence to penetrate and build businesses.
- To identify preferred communication styles and the impact such styles will have in certain situations and with individual relationships.
- To revitalize performance through fresh ideas developed on the course.
- To the organization, this will lead to increased revenue and proﬁt opportunities without increasing the cost base. The participant will realize increased job satisfaction through the new challenge of selling and the opportunity to identify new channels and see them through to conclusion.
- The professional role of the sales person
- The skills of effective selling.
- Charting the development of the client/salesperson relationship.
- Building needs awareness
- Improving individual communication skills
- Effective Sales presentations
– Starting your preparation.
– Structuring a presentation
– Starting strong and engaging the audience
- Writing Persuasive Emails and Sales Letters
- Telephone selling
- Strategies for dealing with objections
– The different types of objections
– Methods of overcoming objections
- Winning the business
– Decision signals
– Knowing when to close
– Techniques for closing sales
- Building long-term good customer relations
– Managing individual relationships
– Building relationship credit
– Avoiding confrontation and conﬂict
Duration: Three (3) Days
Fees: One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢1,650.00) per participant
Venue: Golden Key Hotel
Who Should Attend
Marketing, Business Development and Sales Executives and Managers who wish to develop a deeper understanding of the sales process and more sophisticated selling techniques. All technical and support professionals who are engaged in selling e.g. insurance sales personnel, engineers, pharmacists, architects, IT professionals, medical representatives ,relationship bankers etc.