CBM Consult Ltd is a management consulting firm formed twenty years ago in Ghana. The company offers a comprehensive selection of courses in Management and Personal Development designed for both open house and in-company presentation.
The programmes are delivered by an internationally recognised tutor team who are technically, academically and professionally competent. Every tutor has an outstanding track record in management, leadership, client relationship management, communication and teambuilding bringing a wealth of expertise and experience to the programmes.
A typical training session includes a combination of tutorial sessions, experiential learning, role play, case studies, video and practical exercises both individual and group. Participants will be given the opportunity to discuss matters with which they are particularly concerned. The language of instruction is English.
Our clients range from regulatory bodies, multilateral agencies, multi-national corporations, financial institutions, public service, civil service,private organizations to small clubs and individuals.
Start and Close Times
All programs begin at 8.30am on Monday and end at 1pm on Friday
Cancellations are accepted without charge if written notification is received at least thirty (30) days prior to the program’s starting date. Cancellations received after that time will be charged 25 percent of the total program fee. No-shows are liable for full tuition. Read more in our Terms and Conditions
Transfer requests received within thirty (30) days of the program start date will be subject to a US$250.00 transfer fee to cover administrative costs. Any late transfers followed by a cancellation will be charged 25 percent of the program fee. Transferees will have a period of one year from the date of their transfer request to attend a subsequent program offering. After a one-year period, tuition fees will be forfeited. Read more in our Terms and Conditions
Substitution of registrants in a session may be made without penalty, any time prior to the program’s commencement.
CBM Consult Ltd can facilitate accommodation arrangements at the program venue. Participants will bear the cost of accommodation.
Participants can also do the bookings themselves at the venue by contacting them directly to reserve accommodations or through booking.com.
The details our clients provide, will be stored solely within the database of CBM Consult and used solely for that purpose. We maintain the privacy and confidentiality of our clients always.
All fees are exclusive of VAT. They however include the following:
- Meals (Lunch) and Two Snacks each day during the Training
- Handouts and other Supporting Materials
- Exercises and Case Studies
- Internationally Recognised Professionals and Experienced Facilitators
- Networking and Relationship Building Environment
- Course Participation Certificate
- Tour of Selected Tourist Sites
Payment and Discount Policy
The company offers discount to companies which book a certain number of programmes and do that early. The earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
Early Birds 1-Course fees paid sixty (60) days before course starts will be Two Thousand, Eight Hundred Dollars (USD 2,800.00)
Early Birds 2-Course fees paid thirty (30) days before course starts will be Two Thousand, Eight Hundred and Fifty Dollars (USD 2,850.00)
- Companies which sponsor more than three (3) participants per same course and date will get a discount of 10% off the total amount before VAT
- Companies which sponsor more than a total of six (6) participants or more within the year across all the programs will get a discount of 10% off the total amount before VAT
- Companies which sponsor more than three (3) participants each for three (3) or more courses within the year will get a discount of 15% off the total amount before VAT
Customized In-House Training Programs
All the courses can be organized in-house, tailored to the specific needs of organizations. Organizations will get the same expert facilitators and CBM Consult Ltd.course experience, but with the added flexibility and reduced travel and accommodation costs of running the course at a hotel or conference centre. The cost of in-house programmes is therefore greatly reduced.
Customer Support, Registration and Booking Information
There are five easy steps to register for our courses
- Select your preferred course and code. You can contact us for any clarifications and support.
- Indicate your preferred date and location of the course.
- Register for the course either online or via e-mail or phone.
- An invoice will be raised upon registration and sent by email.
- Payment of the Admission Fee should be made to the company’s account that will be provided.
Acknowledgement of payment will be sent to each delegate through the organization making the booking. Your course registration is complete upon payment. Please note that payment is required in advance of the seminar. Course Fees must be paid not later than 14 days before the start of the course. Information will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the program start date.
Postal Address: P. O. Box CT 3100, Cantonments, Accra.
Phone: +233 20-3852834/ +233 24-3962141
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Website: www. cbmconsultltd.com