Successful managers need to inspire enthusiasm and commitment, thus enhancing individual’s performance and productivity. Their capability depends on the astute use of their interpersonal, motivation and communication skills. This is a highly practical four-day program designed to enable participants combine a sound understanding of the principles of managing people effectively with the competent application of the principles.
- To equip participants with modern tools and techniques necessary for effective management.
- To enable participants identify the qualities required in others and use them to build stronger and more effective teams.
At the end of the program participants will be able to deﬁne the main responsibilities and functions involved in managing people effectively.
- Deﬁning the manager’s role
- Managing people effectively
– Understanding different behavioural patterns
– Delegation and supervision
– Leadership development and effectiveness
- Managerial administrative skills and techniques
– Ascertaining manpower requirements
– Building loyalty and rewarding achievements
– Appraising and developing an effective employee reward system
- Managing for improved performance
– Strategic planning – Decision making
– Effective control
- Management of Change
– Identifying the external pressures of change
– Understanding the process of internal change
– Appreciating the signiﬁcance of corporate culture in implementing change
- Negotiation tactics and techniques
- Personal management
– Effective use of time
Duration: Four (4) Days
Fees: Two Thousand Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢2,050.00) per participant
Venue: Erata Hotel
Who Should Attend
Managers, Team Leaders, Middle Managers, Supervisors, Decision Makers and those who wish to gain knowledge and understanding of the latest management skills and techniques.